can help with your tech needs
Have you ever looked at your smartphone or computer and realized you forgot how to do something? Wondered what more it could be used for? Heard a friend brag about using theirs and wanted to do more?
We’re here to help you figure out your tech products, websites, or whatever it is you need to learn.
How? Glad you asked! Here’s How:
1. If you are in the Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus area we can come to you!
2. Worldwide? We can hop online and work together to figure out your needs!
3. Monthly Updates – we log into your computer once a month and update your computer and cell phone for you. When’s the last time your computer and or cellphone or tablet apps have been updated??
- In person: 2 hour session – $120 (this includes a trip charge)
- Online – 1 hour session – $50
- Updates: TBD based on how many devices we’re updating.
Please call or email us for an appointment. We like you knowing who you are speaking to and working with and what to expect. This also allows us to ask you what you need to work on, etc. so we have a good idea what to expect when we get to you/get online with you. Thanks! Marianne Bailey
Smartphones and Devices
- Tablet and iPad
- Kindle and Fire E-readers
- Google and Alexa Devices
- Smart TV’s
Software and Websites and Apps
- Website Programs such as Facebook, Canva, YouTube, and More!
- Smartphone Apps such as TikTok, Twitter, Facebook, Camera, Calendar, and so much more!
- Software such as Microsoft, Google, Zoho, and much much more!
Experts In Every Subject
We are “end user” friendly. What does that mean? It means we teach how to use the technology that others have developed. Need help on how to use a website like Facebook? Use apps like TikTok or Instagram? Use your smartphones camera and actually find those pictures afterwards?
Smartphones and Other Smart Devices
Software and Websites
Learn From The Comfort of Home!
There are a lot of reasons to learn from home. Here are a few:
- Mobility Issues
- Health Reasons
- 1:1 Attention
We’ve been helping people learn about tech since 1983 when a summer school class clicked! Ever since then, thousands of people have benefited from that class.
We’ve gone from working with people in person only to being able to help more and more people online worldwide. It’s our passion. We do it because we love it!
What do you want to learn?
Schedule an appointment for help or call us with your questions!
News & Resources
How to use technology to find free lodging while traveling
Technology isn't just for nerds anymore. It can be used for amazing things with the average person, such as grocery shopping, talking to your doctor, chatting with your grandkids, and finding past and new friends to talk with on social media. The possibilities are...