Our magazine – The HIP Senior
Instead of putting out a newsletter, we put out a magazine! Click below to see this month’s issue or click this link to head to The HIP Seniors website for more articles and information.
Are you ready to learn about technology?
OnlineTechLessons.com is much more than a random tech lesson online that someone designed to reach a lot of people in a short amount of time. OTL is about teaching people, one on one, in a personal session, how to use the technology that they are interested in.
This may be anyone of any age. We do not discriminate!
Are you a senior citizen? We can teach you!
Are you returning to work or trying to advance your career? We can teach you!
Are you just curious and have questions? Ask away!
During the Coronavirus pandemic, we will not be conducting in-home lessons. This is to ensure the client and trainers’ safety. We are happy to help you online.
Call us or email us today at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have and schedule your first lesson!
(800) 525-5364 • support@OnlineTechLessons.com
- Smartphone Training (Android and iOS)
- Tablet Training (Android and iOS)
- Computer Training (Windows and Mac)
- Software security checks and updates
- New computer/smartphone/device setup
Private Lessons Online, In Person, and Group Settings
Our Highly Qualified Educators Are:
- Looking forward to helping you
- Lessons in your home (suspended at this time due to the Covid-19 pandemic)
- Lessons online
- Lessons in a group setting online
Let us help!
If you’re unsure about what type of training will work best for you, just tell us a little more about your needs. We will get back to you as soon as possible with the answers you need!
Online Tech Lessons
707 Miamisburg-Centerville Road, Box 115, Centerville, Ohio 45459
Monday – Friday: 9am – 7pm
Saturday – Sunday: 12pm-7pm